电 话：010-5128 5234（总机）
传 真：010-6265 3095
伊顿(Eaton) 9390M UPS电源(40-60KVA)
Advanced vessel or rig power protection for:• Navigation systems
• Emergency lightning
• Computer systems
• General Services
Double conversion UPS
Qualified design for marine and offshore environment
• Compact design for saving space
• Easy to install, mounting rails can be bolted or welded to
the deck/bulk head
• IP22 protection class
• Vibration absorbers under and at the back of the cabinet
• Maintenance from the front
Premium power performance
• Double conversion provides the highest level of protectionavailable by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
• Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0,99 inputpower factor and less than 4,5% ITHD, thus eliminatinginterference with other critical equipment in the same networkand enhancing compatibility with generators.
• The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
• Patented Powerware HotSync® technology makes possibleto parallel up to four UPSs to increase availability or addcapacity. The technology enables load sharing without anycommunication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
• ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary,preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries servicelife by up to 50%.
• Internal automatic static bypass switch Extensive configurability
• Configurable to frequency converter operation (50 Ô 60Hz and 60 Ô 50Hz)
• A multilingual graphical LCD display makes possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
• Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over networkCost savings and sustainability
• High level of system efficiency leads to utility cost saving, extension of battery run times and cooler operating conditions within the UPS, which extends the life of components.
• As the compact 9390 can be installed against back and side walls, customers have more location options, installation is faster and easier, deployment costs are lower and more valuable data centre space can we saved for future needs.
• A single technical platform used in Eaton´s three-phase UPS products guarantee easy upgrades, similarity or service trainings and documentation, thus lowering total cost of ownership.
• A range of service agreement options can be easily customized for customers needs and budget.
• Eaton uses sustainable materials and highly efficient manufacturing technology, thus generating dramatic savings in carbon footprint as compared to competitive UPS systems.